Fruited Curry Chicken Salad
I love grapes with chicken salads... salty,spicy, sweet, delish!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 small apple - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- In a large salad bowl combine the chicken, celery, onion, apple, raisins, grapes, pecans, pepper, curry powder and mayonnaise. Mix all together, tossing to coat. Salad is ready to serve!