- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well. Add fish; cover, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 2Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350-400 degrees). Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
- 3Place fish on grill rack or in a grill basket coated with cooking spray; grill, uncovered, 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork...
4.Transfer fish to a serving platter, and keep warm.
- 5Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil 5 minutes or until marinade becomes thick and syrupy.
- 6Spoon over fish; serve immediately.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/ww-grilled-salmon-with-teriyaki-sauce-4-points-293927#ixzz1VoDgacHg
YUM. we loved this...
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/ww-grilled-salmon-with-teriyaki-sauce-4-points-293927#ixzz1VoD6t2U5