Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Strawberry Rhubarb muffins


I was in the mood for Strawberry adn Rhubarb, ANYTHING. So I thougthI'd make some
Strawberry rhubarb muffins, then freeze them, so when I want a treat for breakfast, I toss one in the microwave, and away I go...

Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins

2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/2 c oil
2 eggs
1 cup strawberries chopped
1 cup rhubarb chopped
cinnamon sugar to sprinkle on top.

preheat oven @ 400, butter/grease muffin tins.

mix first 4 ingredients. Separately, mix milk oil and eggs, then add to dry ingredients, stir lightly, and mix in strawberries and rhubarb. then pour into muffin tin, not quite full...
Sprinkle a little sugar and cinnamon over the top....bake 15-20 minutes.


2 comments:

Amy said...

I am SO making this one.

Nanci said...

just copied the recipe. will use frozen ingredients, hope it works well. looks yummy.