- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 20 ounces strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) unsalted butter, melted, plus extra for greasing dish
- 1.Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease shallow 2-quart baking dish. Scatter oats, almonds, and strawberries into baking dish.
- 2.Whisk 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, egg, milk, and melted butter in medium bowl until combined. Pour into baking dish. Using spoon, gently press oats into liquid to moisten evenly.
- 3.Scatter remaining tablespoon brown sugar over top and bake until center is just set, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately, passing extra brown sugar at the table.