Monday, March 3, 2014

Prosciutto & Four cheese pizza


Prosciutto & Four cheese pizza (yummy by complete accident)
pre heat oven to 400.

I thought I was being very clever to make pizza dough into my bread maker. I thought I was way ahead of my "game" in getting dinner ready… Once the bread maker BEEPED, I went to start making the pizzas, only to find it had BAKED the loaf, because I put it on the wrong setting. LOL!  Now, it's dinner time and what do I do?

I went ahead and sliced my freshly made bread into thin slices, and laid them on a cookie sheet brush with olive oil.
I grabbed a little cup and mixed a 1/4 cup olive oil with a nice splash of balsamic vinegar and brushed each piece of bread with the mixture thoroughly…

I then sprinkled some onion powder and
Garlic salt on the bread slice...

Next, I spread goat cheese on each piece, laid a piece of Prosciutto on, then sprinkled 
grated fontina, gruyere, and mozzarella on top, and baked for a 5-10 minutes on 400. Or until the cheese got nice and bubbly…

I do not have fancy measured directions, I shredded as much cheese as I had.  haha! As it was an accidental YUMMY meal… We plan on making that accident again, soon!

YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

LOL - a good laugh you gave me - I would have used the bread too :) bet you got too busy quilting to realized the pizza dough should have been ready but not baked.