|1.||Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).|
|2.||In a medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until smooth. Combine the 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar and flour; stir into the butter mixture until just blended. Mix in the chopped walnuts. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.|
|3.||Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. When cool, roll in remaining confectioners' sugar. I also like to roll mine in the sugar a second time.|
Friday, August 26, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well. Add fish; cover, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 2Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350-400 degrees). Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
- 3Place fish on grill rack or in a grill basket coated with cooking spray; grill, uncovered, 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork...
4.Transfer fish to a serving platter, and keep warm.
- 5Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil 5 minutes or until marinade becomes thick and syrupy.
- 6Spoon over fish; serve immediately.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/ww-grilled-salmon-with-teriyaki-sauce-4-points-293927#ixzz1VoDgacHg
YUM. we loved this...
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/ww-grilled-salmon-with-teriyaki-sauce-4-points-293927#ixzz1VoD6t2U5